Age: 7+ (younger with support, if interest is there. Many of the simple set up activities will suit younger children too.)
Format: 84 pages delivered automatically as PDF download file. Journal pages, simple set up suggestion activities, rabbit hole activities, inspiration and artist studies.
LET’S EXPLORE THE NINJA is a guided learning journal that includes over 84 pages of flexible, fun prompts, inspiration, art studies and additional activity suggestions.
The Let’s Explore range are perfect for children who are keen to learn about a new topic in depth but prefer flexibility in the way that they record their learning. They make perfect family projects as they suit a wide age range.
You’ll have a chance to explore the life of a ninja and cover these topics:
- The famous ninja village, Koka in Japan.
- The daily life of a ninja
- Ninja clothes
- Ninja skills
- Ninja weapons
- Ninja tools
- The Godai (5 elements)
- Ninja stealth techniques
(Note that the pack has been updated to include even more since this video was filmed.)
I try to keep a balance between easy black and white printing and colourful inspiring pages. I’ve included two covers to choose from if you prefer less ink to be used. We put our projects in a clear ring binder so that we can add our extra pages of collages, pictures, etc. easily.
– Some of the activities included may require adult support because they require the use of knives, cooking equipment etc. Please ense correct level of supervision.
– Some activities require research so you may need to support/ observe your child on the Internet. Some QR codes are provided as examples but do check the videos are suitable for your child beforehand.
– This pdf purchase is for personal use so please do not share your download link. Please contact me if you’d like to use my resources in group settings.