Age: Designed to suit many ages (if interest/support is there)
Format: 80 page cross-curricular guided learning journal. Delivered automatically as PDF digital download file.
I’ve also included additional learning ideas, art study and inspiration.
You can buy this as a printed workbooks from Amazon:
You’ll have a chance to explore:
- Dragons from around the world:
- The Wyvern
- The Lung
- Aido Hwedo
- Druk Yul
- Stoor Worm
- The history of dragons.
- How to become a dragon seeker:
- Make a journal.
- Seeker staff.
- Dragon magic.
- Dragon clues.
- Dragon cookies.
- Lifecycle of a dragon.
I try to keep a balance between easy black and white printing and colourful inspiring pages. We put ours in a clear ring binder so that we can add our extra pages of collages, pictures, etc. easily.
We used these watercolour dragons as inspiration with this pack.
Remember to tag @fun_learning_resources in your posts for a chance to win a monthly £10 voucher or 50% off an order.🤩
– Some of the activities included may require adult support because they require the use of knives, cooking equipment etc. Please ense correct level of supervision.
– Some activities require research so you may need to support/ observe your child on the Internet. Some QR codes are provided as examples but do check the videos are suitable for your child beforehand.
– This pdf purchase is for personal use so please do not share your download link. Please contact me if you’d like to use my resources in group settings.
Book Suggestions/ Inspiration:
Here are some of the lovely books we have on this topic (affiliate links).
Take a look at our other Let’s Explore themes here.