Age: Designed to suit many ages (if interest/support is there)
Format: 80 page cross-curricular guided learning journal. Delivered automatically as PDF file.
We’re on Instagram too!
Use the pages as you feel inspired to use them.
Find this as a printed workbook on Amazon here:
Just a few of the topics that you can explore:
- Paleontologists and fossils.
- Dinosaur footprints.
- Teeth and claws.
- Deadly hybrids.
- The three time periods of the Mesozoic Era (when the dinosaurs lived).
- Dinosaur features.
- Dinosaur names.
- Moving continents.
- The extinction of the dinosaurs
Take a look at my dinosaur learning cards too.
– Some of the activities included may require adult support because they require the use of knives, cooking equipment, outdoor exploration etc. Please ense correct level of supervision.
– Some activities require research so you may need to support/ observe your child on the Internet. Some QR codes are provided as examples but do check the videos are suitable for your child beforehand.
– This pdf purchase is for personal use so please do not share your download link. Please contact me if you’d like to use my resources in group settings.
Walking with Dinosaurs