Age: Designed to suit many ages (if interest/support is there)
Format: 80+ page cross-curricular guided learning journal. Delivered automatically as PDF file (please check your spam emails).
We’re on Instagram too!
Use the pages as you feel inspired to use them (please only use within your family and don’t distribute to others).
Just a few of the topics that you can explore:
- Neolithic winter celebrations
- Saturnalia Celebrations
- Medieval Christmas traditions
- A Tudor Christmas
- A Victorian Christmas
- The Truce of 1914
- Christmas celebrations around the world.
- Make a wreath
- Gingerbread house recipe
- The First Santa
- Eco Christmas
- and so much more!hl
– Some of the activities included may require adult support because they require the use of knives, cooking equipment, outdoor exploration etc. Please ense correct level of supervision.
– Some activities require research so you may need to support/ observe your child on the Internet. Some QR codes are provided as examples but do check the videos are suitable for your child beforehand.
– This pdf purchase is for personal use so please do not share your download link. Please contact me if you’d like to use my resources in group settings.