This beautiful bee set includes 2 of our printable resource sets:
- Let’s Explore Bees (79 pages)
- bee species ID cards (9 cards)
- bee habitat cards (9 cards)
- bee flowers cards (9 cards)
- bee hive inspection page plus 6 frames
- 4 bee life cycle cards
Delivered as a digital download as A4 but if you’d prefer US letter please get in touch.
Age: Designed to suit many ages (if interest/support is there)
Format: 79 page guided learning journal. Delivered automatically as PDF file. PLUS a bee lifecycle page for you to display. I’ve also included additional learning ideas, art study and inspiration.
You’ll have a chance to explore:
- Differences and similarities between bees and wasps.
- Bee anatomy.
- Different species of bee.
- How bees communicate.
- What bees see.
- Why bees are important.
- Threats to bees.
- Plant and habitat survey.
- Helping bees.
- Do all bees sting?
- For and against beekeeping.
- Life of a honeybee.
- History of beekeeping.
- Lifecycle of a bee.
I try to keep a balance between easy black and white printing and colourful inspiring pages. We put ours in a clear ring binder so that we can add our extra pages of collages, pictures, etc. easily.
– Some of the activities included may require adult support because they require the use of knives, cooking equipment etc. Please ense correct level of supervision.
– Some activities require research so you may need to support/ observe your child on the Internet. Some QR codes are provided as examples but do check the videos are suitable for your child beforehand.
– This pdf purchase is for personal use so please do not share your download link. Please contact me if you’d like to use my resources in group settings.